Saturday, October 2, 2010

I am Thankful

Lord I am Thankful for: 

The day that you God has made today.
The crisp blue sky God has made.
My wife Jennifer for she has put up with so much from me.
My mom for bearing the pain for me to be born. 
My dad for being a strong man for my sake.
My son  David for being the best son that I could ever ask for.  
My daughter Pamela for being a young woman that is strong and beautiful.
My Pastor Mel for having a passion for Christ and being obedient to His calling.
My friends Tom & Mary for always being there for me.  
My friend Tommy for always being positive and not letting the world ruin his day. 
My friend Gail for always being an inspiration in prayer group. 
My friend Robbie for being my friend before accepting Christ & most importantly being my friend afterwards.
David & Joanne Bates for pointing me towards Christ.
For the trails the Lord gives me so I may be complete.  
Jesus dying on the cross for my salvation.
For God's never ending love you give me.
For the patience with children.
For the Word of God written in the Bible.  It is directions how to live life.  
For God for not giving up on me when I rebelling against Him.
For the Ten Commandments.
For the Christian songwriters that play inspiring music leading 1,000's to Christ daily. 
For fellowship with all wonderful people at Church.  
For prayer, our communication tool with God.  
For heartache and pain.  Makes me more dependent on God.  
For my job.  
For my brother Brian for being the brother that I have always wanted.
For God getting my brother & I to Church together for the first time a few weeks ago.
For not letting pride get in the way with what God the Father has done. 
For all the people that have put Christ #1 in their lives to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. 
For every breath I take since I don't know which one is going to be my last.
For the book of Revelation.  I may not understand it all, but Christ is there at the end and that is all I need to know.
That Jesus is on the Throne.  
I have clean running water, electricity, heat and air conditioning and food.  I deserve none of it.  
Choir @ church, their singing is uplifting.
Carrie for leading choir and letting Christ lead her. 
Mrs. Wright for being a faithful servant of Christ.
My friend Kevin for accepting Christ and not letting his friends guide him in a life of termoil.
Erin for sharing her awesome parents with me.
Tall grass, so I can spend hours listening to Pam's IPOD listening to praise music and give thanks to my God.  It don't seem like work that way.
Judy for all the selfless hours spent cooking all of us food all the time.

That's all I got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment