This week has had it's up's & down's. It started off Sunday being sick. I did make it to church, but was not there 100%.... I missed, Discipleship class, missed Bible Study to being sick. It seems like the world was trying to beat me down, but I was not about ready to let anything get in the way with my relationship with the Almighty King, Jesus Christ. I worked out of town this week a few days which made them long. Squeezing in Pam's Field Hockey game was a treat. A good friend called me in crisis wanting me to pray for him. No matter how bad I felt I knew how blessed I have been. If any of you really knew how the Lord has been working in my life! When I said Lord, please take over my life, I am making a mess of it. All I want is to Love Jesus with all my heart. I realized my sin was blocking me from him. I knew I had sin, but man Lord Almighty showed me that sin in a light I never have seen before. Amen, for that. I look back at my life and I was being blessed and did not realize it. Jesus kept knocking on the door of my heart, but I was scared to answer it, because I was broken and did not think I measured up to be in His presence. But you know, His love is so much more than my feeble mind can grasp. All God wanted was for me to allow Him in. Wow! That was the best decision that I have ever made. These last few years have been tough at times. Trusting Jesus to be the ruler of my life has not been easy. Satan has been a big battle. He don't like it when the Lord gets all of my attention. He will set all kinds and traps and snares for me to stumble on. Jesus is my map and guide. When things get rough, Faith, prayer, His word and looking up to God for answers, instead of looking at the world gets me through.
My dog Blaster has been sick and Jennifer took Him to the vet today. After a stressful day it was best to not let him suffer, so we put him to sleep. I have been fussing about the $400 vet bill all day....but you know what? I am over it. Hasn't the Lord taken care of me already? Hasn't the Lord put clothes on my back and food in my stomach everyday of my life? Hasn't the Lord made me humble to bow down before Him and accept His gifts that I do not deserve? My journey has been remarkable. All the credit goes to my Heavenly Father. Jesus has reached His hand out to me " saying, come walk with me and let me teach you my ways".... Oh, how I desire that pure heart of Christ.
Father, I can do nothing without you. Please I ask you to mold me, break away those rough edges that I still have. You are the Great Physician, heal my broken heart. I trust in you to take care of me. Nothing is mine, it is all yours. Let me honor you and bring glory to your precious name. I am desperate for your hand. I am desperate for your love. Without you, I do not live. Your presence gives me life. Oh how I pray that you Jesus, reveal yourself to someone that does not know you like I know you. Show the world that victory was won with your resurrection. Knowing that the victory was won and Jesus is on the Throne, all I can do is give praises for the grace and mercy God has given us. We tend to seek all the things the world gives us, but why seek all the things of this world that are dust anyways,when the Great Lord & Savior is handing you a treasure that our minds can not comprehend? Lord I will trust you!
No comments:
Post a Comment